In no particular order, here are my best reads of 2016.
THE SPIDER AND THE STONE by Glen Craney
– Simply a must-read so epic that it left me in absolute awe.
INKING SCARS by M.A. Stacie
– Not yet published, but you can preorder it here. It’s scorchingly hot and deliciously heart-wrenching.
THE BROTHER’S KEEPERS by Matthew Peters
– It’s one of those books you can’t put down it. It’s Dan Brown, only better. It’s fantastic.
A KNIGHT OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS by George R.R. Martin
– You’re no true Game of Thrones fan until you’ve met Ser Duncan the Tall and his squire, Egg.
A DISCOVERY OF WITCHES by Deborah Harkness
– A delightful mix of witches, vampires, mystery, and romance.
DUBLINERS by James Joyce
– Dublin. Joyce. Enough said.
THE PROFESSOR WOOS THE WITCH by Kristen Painter
– I discovered the Nocturne Falls series this year and completely fell in love with Painter’s witty take on supernatural romance.
THE RUBY BROOCH by Katherine Lowry Logan
– Time travel, history, romance, and fantastic storytelling. What’s not to love?
BIRD BY BIRD by Anne Lamott
– Hands down one of the best books on writing I have ever read.
THE PROMISE OF RAINBOWS by Ava Miles
– Another gem from Ava Miles, who just has a special touch when it comes to spinning romantic tales.
Which books have you enjoyed in 2016?
I’m going to have to check some of these books out! I would have loved it if you included the book covers with the titles 🙂 Nevertheless, thank you for sharing! ❤
Thanks for including me in such great company, Jannie!